I'm an accomplished and professional probate attorney, dedicated to helping my clients through every stage of the probate process. I diligently research every case so that I can effectively fight for your rights. I use my experience and knowledge of the law to help pursue justice for all of my clients.
I have extensive experience in the courtroom, and am admitted to practice law before the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, all federal district courts in Pennsylvania, the federal Courts of Appeal for the Third and DC Circuits, and the United States Supreme Court.
I have been included in Pennsylvania's list of Super Lawyers, and I am Peer Rated for the Highest Level of Professional Excellence on Martindale-Hubbell.
- Free Consultation
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Of Counsel
- Stephen Bilkis & Associates
- Managing Partner
- Dessen, Moses & Rossitto
- - Current
- Temple University
- M.A. (1994) | Trial Advocacy
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- J.D. (1973)
- Marietta College
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyer
- American Prepaid Legal Services Institute
- former member of Board of Directors
- Pennsylvania Bar
- United States Supreme Court
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia
- United States District Courts for the Eastern
- Middle and Western Districts of Pennsylvania
- David Dessen's Website Profile
- David Dessen of Counsel of Stephen Bilkis & Associates Website
- Medicare-Medicaid Audit World
- Will CMS Double Down on the Success of the Recovery Audit Program?
8 February 2013
- Appeals of Recovery Audit Contractor Decisions are Overwhelming the Office of Medicare Hearings and Appeals
16 December 2012
- Is the Inspector General Biased Against Medicare Providers? – A Recent Report Says YES!
20 November 2012
- Does Medicare Always Have To Pay A Hospital For Services Provided?
2 November 2012
- Will Recovery Audits Drive Away Medicare Providers? – Part I
16 October 2012
- What Concerns the OIG About MACs and RACs
8 October 2012
- Evaluation and Management Codes – The Newest Audit Target
1 October 2012
- Are All Providers Equal in the Eyes of the ZPICs?
21 September 2012
- Palomar Medical Center v. Sebelius – Update
11 September 2012