I am a California Business transactional, corporate and real estate attorney. My practice focuses on Corporate, Business and Commercial Law and Real Estate Law, including Purchase and Sale and Leasing transactions.
I was born and raised in Oceanside, California, and attended Oceanside High School.
I received my B.A. in Economics/Accounting from Claremont McKenna College in Claremont, CA.
I received my J.D. from Santa Clara University Law School in 1987.
I practiced law for 8 years with Crosby, Heafey, Roach & May (now Reed Smith) in Oakland, CA.
I was General Counsel with The Upper Deck Company from 1997-2000.
I was Chief Operting Officer with The Anthony Robbins Companies from 2006-2008.
- Business Law
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Real Estate Law
- David Meyer Law
- - Current
- Chief Operating Officer
- Robbins Research International
- Responsible for all operations, facilities, IT and Coaching for the product and event operations of peak performance speaker Tony Robbins
- Santa Clara University
- J.D. | Law
- Claremont Consortium of Colleges - Claremont McKenna College
- B.A. | Economics / Accounting