(612) 573-3686Tap to Call This Lawyer
David HoilandRetired 2016
- Bankruptcy, Business Law, Collections ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- William Mitchell College of Law
- J.D (1979)
- Minnesota State Bar
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.