David Cook has helped clients on a broad range of issues ranging from Immigration Law to Bankruptcy to Business Law. He has drafted contracts for businesses, helped consumers file for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, helped U.S. Citizens apply for their spouse's Green Card, and much more.
- Business Law
- Immigration Law
- Southern Methodist University
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Executive Editor of the SMU Science & Technology Law Review
- Cook & Gore Blog
- What is a Deposition and why is it important for my case?
22 November 2013
- Interesting Articles on Halloween
31 October 2013
- Richardson Business Lawyer – NFL Settles Concussion Lawsuit with former players
29 August 2013