David is a software developer, entrepreneur, and New Mexico attorney. Before becoming a lawyer, David spent over a decade founding and operating technology startups. He remains active as an entrepreneur as the co-owner of Disruptive Legal Systems, LLC. David is dedicated to helping local entrepreneurs build and protect their businesses.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We have many flat-fee offerings. For everything else, our hourly rate is $249/hour.
- New Mexico
- English: Spoken, Written
- Of Counsel
- Law 4 Small Business, P.C. (L4SB)
- - Current
- University of New Mexico
- Activities: Managing Editor of the New Mexico Law Review
- Case Western Reserve University
- B.S. | Computer Engineering