Daniel FreundYou have a friend at Christianson & Freund
- Bankruptcy, Collections, Arbitration & Mediation ...
Eau Claire bankruptcy lawyer Daniel R. Freund has more than 30 years’ experience developing and implementing smart strategies to help his clients achieve their goals in a cost-effective manner. Other attorneys call upon Mr. Freund as an advisor and consultant on particularly complex or unusual cases. Attorney Freund represents debtors, creditors, businesses, banks, credit unions, bankruptcy trustees, consumers, lenders, and farmers. He appears in Wisconsin and federal courts at both the trial and appeal level. In addition, Mr. Freund has served as a state court receiver, Chapter 12 bankruptcy trustee, mediator, Chapter 128 trustee, and law clerk to a bankruptcy judge. This broad experience gives Attorney Freund a unique perspective from which to guide his clients through difficult times.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Foreclosure Defense
- 7th Circuit
- Freund Law Office
- - Current
- University of Texas - Austin
- J.D. (1983) | Law
- Honors: Order of Barristers
- Wisconsin State Bar  # 1010166
- Bankruptcy F.A.Q.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.