Attorney Daniel D. Hajji has been advocating for people facing criminal charges throughout Farmington Hills, Oakland County, and all of Michigan for nearly two decades. He founded his firm in 2002. Since then, he has been providing a strong legal defense for people facing all kinds of charges, both state and federal.
Attorney Hajji is known for treating clients like friends and family, and he develops strategies for his clients around the clock. He keeps his clients updated about important details of their case, and he guides them through difficult case decisions, all with the purpose of getting their charges reduced or even dismissed. Attorney Hajji knows that his clients’ cases depend on his knowledge, experience, and guidance. For that reason, he provides clients with the quality legal assistance they deserve.
Regardless of how complex your case may be, Attorney Daniel D. Hajji is equipped to handle it.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- White Collar Crime
- English: Spoken, Written
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- Wayne State University
- Metropolitan Executive & Professional Registry
- Inclusion in the Metropolitan Executive & Professional Registry
- Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan