The founder of Chambers Law Firm, Dan E Chambers, has been in practice for over 20 years. He served as a Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney for six years and was in private practice at other firms for approximately 15 years, handling a wide range of highly complex litigation matters. Dan’s primary area of practice now involves the representation and defense of individuals and businesses in all types of criminal and administrative matters, in both federal and state court throughout southern California. As a former prosecutor, Dan has unique insight into the criminal justice system that enables him to provide his clients with quality representation for charges ranging from DUI, petty theft, domestic violence, and other misdemeanors to homicide, kidnapping, sex crimes, and other serious felonies.
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- White Collar Crime
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Credit Card processing by LawPay
- 9th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Clients Choice
- Top DUI Attorney for 2015
- Coast Magazine
- Q. How long can my case be pending involving a dui/hit run/ vehicular accident?
- A: If your case is a misdemeanor and you are out of custody, you can exercise speedy trial rights at your arraignment and have your case set for trial within 45 days of the arraignment.
- Q. What is the punishment likely to be for a 17 year old arrested with sawed off shotgun ?
- A: It is possible that he might receive only probation. However, if he is gang-affiliated, he could be sent to a juvneile camp. An immigration attorney should be consulted with respect to any deportation proceedings involving a minor. Regardless, you should retain counsel as soon as possible.