Fitchburg attorney, Damian N. Riddle has been practicing law in Massachusetts for over 10 years. He focuses his practice of law on Criminal Defense and Family Law. Attorney Riddle recognized early in his career that his true passion is the protection of individual rights. He has represented hundreds of individuals in almost every county in the Commonwealth.
His Criminal Defense practice includes but is not limited to: DUI/OUI/DWI, firearms and weapons offenses, trafficking, distribution and possession of drugs, assault and battery, assault to murder, attempted murder, larceny, armed robbery, rape and other sex crimes.
His Family Law practice encompasses divorce, mediation, care and custody actions, paternity actions, modifications complaints, contempt complaints, pre nuptial agreements, grandparents’ rights of visitation and other areas of domestic relations.
Attorney Riddle has had the privilege of representing some of the Commonwealth’s finest citizens including fellow lawyers, police officers, physicians, correctional officers, nurses, firemen, court officers, executives, laborers, housewives and students. Attorney Riddle is in Court on a daily basis, which enables him to build strong relationships with court personnel and his peers.
Attorney Riddle believes that each of his clients deserve the best legal representation that an attorney can provide. The keys to success and effective representation are knowledge of the law, experience, and thorough investigation and preparation. Each client will be assured that every issue will be examined thoroughly and every case will be prepared extensively.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Massachusetts State Bar
- - Current
- Fitchburg District Court – Arrested and Charged with OUI
14 September 2018
- Westborough District Court – Malicious Destruction of Property Charge
31 May 2018
- Clinton District Court – Trafficking in Methamphetamine
31 March 2018
- Gardner MA District Court – Assault and Battery and Immigration Status
15 December 2017
- Leominster District Court – DUI OUI Charge
30 September 2017
- Clinton MA District Court – Out of Town OUI Charge
30 June 2017
- Fitchburg MA – Not Guilty of OUI DUI Charges
10 April 2014
- Possession to Distribute Class D Drugs in Fitchburg MA
30 March 2014
- OUI DUI DWI Charges in Lunenburg MA
16 March 2014