Dakota J. Wrinkle
- Real Estate Law, Energy, Oil & Gas Law, Personal Injury
Dakota Wrinkle practices in the Dallas office of Jones Property Law, PLLC. Mr. Wrinkle is licensed to practice law in both Oklahoma and Texas. Mr. Wrinkle obtained his Bachelor of Science degree with cum laude distinction in biology from Hardin-Simmons University in Abilene, Texas. After graduating from Hardin-Simmons, Mr. Wrinkle obtained his Juris Doctor with Highest Honor from The University of Tulsa College of Law in Tulsa, Oklahoma. While in law school, Mr. Wrinkle was the Articles Editor for the Energy Law Journal and was heavily involved in the Federalist Society, Student Bar Association, and the Resources, Energy & Environmental Law Society.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Wrinkle was an assistant district attorney for Tulsa County and was tasked with managing all felony cases that entered Judge Smith’s courtroom. While working as a prosecutor, Mr. Wrinkle conducted motion hearings, preliminary hearings, and misdemeanor and felony trials. Mr. Wrinkle also worked for the Mike Slocumb Law Firm where he organically cultivated and developed an Oklahoma and Texas pre-litigation and litigation docket ranging between 150-250 cases. In his last 6 months at the firm, Mr. Wrinkle settled over Two-Million Dollars ($2,000,000.00) of pre-litigation and litigation cases.
Other legal experiences include interning for the Williams Companies, Inc., a Fortune 500 company, and Richardson Richardson Boudreaux, PLLC.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- State Bar of Texas  # 24118592
- - Current
- Oklahoma Bar Association  # 33790
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.