Curtis grew up in San Luis Obispo and graduated from San Luis Obispo High School. He attended Emmanuel College, in Boston, MA where he earned a B.A. in both Business Management and English Communication. Curtis earned his J.D., with a Civil Litigation Concentration from the University of San Diego School of Law in 2015, graduating magna cum laude with election to The Order of the Coif and The Order of the Barristers.
Curtis served as a judicial extern for the Honorable M. James Lorenz of the United States District Court for the Southern District of California and worked as an intern for the USD Civil Clinic, where he was awarded the 2015 Graduation Award for Outstanding Clinic Intern.
Following law school, Curtis joined a large law firm where he practiced financial securities defense, employment defense, and maritime law.
Curtis is licensed to practice law in California.
Curtis is a member of the State Bar of California.
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 307077
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of San Diego School of Law
- J.D. (2015)
- Honors: Magna cum Laude
- State Bar of California  # 307077