Free Consultation: (909) 557-1250Tap to Call This Lawyer
Cory Russell Weck

Cory Russell Weck

San Bernardino & Riverside Injury Lawyer, Ivy League Graduate, USMC Ret.
  • Personal Injury
  • California
Rate This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Cory R. Weck is an Inland Empire Native. Before starting his legal career, Mr. Weck was a commissioned officer in the U.S. Marine Corps. After completing his law degree in 1997, he was a leading trial attorney for the U.S. Marine Corps and earned the distinction of Top Young Military Lawyer of the year for the Marine Corps. He has in-depth understanding of military injuries and how to protect injured military servicemen. Weck is BV® Distinguished™ by Martindale-Hubbell® and has been included in the list of Southern California Super Lawyers® Since 2012 and is ranked by the National Trial Lawyers in the top 100 for personal injury

Practice Area
  • Personal Injury
Additional Practice Area
  • Catastrophic Injury cases
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Professional Experience
Consumer Attorneys of California
University of San Diego School of Law
Law Degree
Cornell University
B.S. (1993)
Southern California Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers
Top Young Lawyers in Southern California
Top Lawyers
Top Young Military Lawyer of the Year, for the United States Marine Corps
American Bar Association
Top 100 trial lawyers in California
The National Trial Lawyers
Super Lawyers Rising Star Section, Personal Injury
Super Lawyers
Professional Associations
San Bernardino County Bar Association
American Association for Justice (AAJ)
Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Inland Empire Chapter, Consumer Attorneys of California
- Current
Inland Empire Chapter, Consumer Attorneys of California
- Current
California State Bar # 183805
- Current
Inland Empire Chapter, Consumer Attorneys of California
Websites & Blogs
McCune Wright Arevalo
Legal Answers
6 Questions Answered

Q. I would like to get a ballpark answer of how much I would receive from a major city lawsuit involving a lifetime injury
A: You need to speak with your attorney about this question as no one on this forum has any information about your case. You chose your lawyer because you trusted his/her judgment, experience and skill. Please have a candid talk with your attorney as no one here will give any opinions on case value.
Q. I truly hope that you can help me. I have a personal injury case in where I was severely hurt. I have only met with my
A: I make it a practice of not commenting on recommendations by attorneys who currently represent clients. Your lawyer has far more information about your particular case than anyone else on this forum. If you are not satisfied with the advice or the justification for his recommendation then ask to speak with a senior partner (I'm assuming this is not a partner at the firm). I highly recommend you try and work through it with your current attorney first, before seeking new counsel. Only if you feel your concerns are not being seriously addressed would I advise you to seek another competent counsel.
Q. My brother was struck and killed by a motorist in CA. Why is a lawyer contacting me with a claim?
A: I'm sorry for your loss. Were you contacted in writing? If so it would be helpful to know what the language says exactly to point you in the right direction. It would be unethical for a lawyer to reach out to you to solicit a case, but unfortunately happens. More information about what was contained in the correspondence would be helpful.
Q. The prosecutor wants to file a criminal suit against the nursing home my great aunt was in. Can her family also file a
A: Absolutely. You should contact an experienced personal injury attorney who has experience in Elder/Nursing home abuse cases. The consultation should be for free. Good luck!
Q. If a family member was found on a public street and then past away could the city be held liable?
A: I'm sorry for your loss. I strongly encourage you to reach out to a reputable personal injury attorney in your area as much more detail is needed to assess the potential case. The consult should be for free and the attorney will be in a much better position to answer your questions than this forum. Good luck.
Q. my son was in a accident on his bicycle, what is the amount that the insurance company should pay?
A: It is often very difficult to answer questions about value without knowing significantly more detail. I would encourage you to seek the advice of a reputable personal injury attorney and schedule a consult. The consult is almost always free, but the attorney would be in a better position to ask the right questions in order to get more facts in order to adequately answer your question. Good luck
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
3281 E. Guasti Road
Suite 100
Ontario, CA 91761
Telephone: (909) 557-1250
Fax: (909) 557-1275