(757) 320-4133Tap to Call This Lawyer
Corrynn PetersFamily Law Attorney - Helping You Move Forward
Ethics and Professionalism
Lisa Jackson February 17, 2021
With over a decade of experience in family law, Corrynn has experience in almost every realm possible. As a litigant, Guardian ad litem, substitute judge, advocate, and more she has served. She is constantly working smarter for her clients and team. She is faithful to her ethical obligations and committed to helping everyone move forward.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video Conferencing
I made a choice years ago to use my talents to help other people through the practice of family law. I practice family law because it is an area of law where we need ethical and responsible attorneys to guide people through the legal side of what is a very emotionally driven time in their lives. As a founding member of Phillips & Peters, PLLC, I helped create the firm’s goal of helping families move forward through a time that most people churn in place. I want to help you accomplish your goals.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Microsoft Teams
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Virginia State Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- Phillips & Peters
- - Current
- My practice focuses on the area of domestic relations law, including divorces, adoptions, custody and visitation issues, child and spousal support, protective orders and simple wills. I am also certified as a guardian ad litem, and have extensive experience at the Circuit Court and District Court levels.
- Bowman, Green, Hampton & Kelly, PLLC
- Staff Attorney
- Chesapeake Circuit Court Judges' Chamber
- Law Clerk
- Chambers of The Honorable James C. Turk, Senior US District Judge
- Law Clerk
- Chambers of The Honorable B. Waugh Cringler, US Magistrate Judge
- Regent University School of Law
- J.D. (2003)
- Liberty University
- B.S. (2000) | Government
- Top Lawyers of Coastal Virginia for Family Law
- CoVA Biz Mag
- CoVa BIZ’s Top Lawyers peer-to-peer survey has conducted polls in the legal field to identify the attorneys who exemplify excellence in their various fields.
- Influential Women of Law
- VA Lawyers Weekly
- This awards program honors women attorneys and judges for their excellent work on behalf of the justice system and for their clients, their commitment to their communities and their service to the profession.
- Norfolk Small Business of the Year
- Hampton Roads Chamber
- Top 40 Under 40
- Inside Business
- The Top 40 Under 40 honors young professionals who are successful in their careers and involved in the community.
- Virginia State Bar  # 65827
- Courage and Risk Panel Discussion, HRO Women in Leadership, Norfolk, VA
- Capital Group
Websites & Blogs
- News & Blog of Phillips & Peters
- Family Law Resources to Help You Move Forward
May 12, 2022
- Founding Partners win Top Lawyers Award in Coastal Virginia
January 6, 2022
- Kimberly Phillips wins Women in Business Achievement Award
December 13, 2021
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.