Since 1991, Claire Hancock has helped Tampa injury victims get back their lives after accidents involving wrongful death, auto accidents and slip-and-fall injury cases. As a wife and mother of two young adult daughters, Claire brings a compassionate perspective to exceeding the expectations of our clients.
• Licensed to practice law in Florida and Washington, D.C.
• Florida Bar: Editorial Board of Florida Bar News and Florida Bar Journal
• North Tampa Bar Association
• Carrollwood Area Business Association
• Florida Justice Association, Women’s Caucus
• Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association
• Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Mattie Belle Davis Society
• Hillsborough Association of Women Lawyers
• North Tampa Chamber of Commerce
• Hernando County Chamber of Commerce
• Hernando County Bar Association
Claire was born and raised on the beaches of Treasure Island, Florida. She is a graduate of St. Petersburg Catholic High School. In her free time, Claire enjoys distance running and open water swimming, as well as other outdoor activities with her husband and two daughters, Hannah and Grace, such as snow skiing, saltwater fishing and mountain biking.
Claire is honored to serve for her fourth year on the Editorial Board of the Florida Bar Journal. She is twice published in the Florida Bar Journal with her book reviews of “The Fight to Vote” (March, 2018) and “The Political Determinants of Health” (Sep/Oct 2020). Claire has been featured on CNBC.com in “Game-Changing Multitasking Tips from People Who Work 80-hour Weeks” and a guest blogger for other personal injury law firms.
Claire is proud to have been a Master with the Tampa Bay Inn of Court, which is an association of judges, lawyers and law students who share a passion for professional excellence. Monthly meetings outside the courtroom and pressures of daily practice allow members to experience significant educational experiences while building and strengthening professional relationships.