Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Business Law
- Consumer Law
- Insurance Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
Additional Practice Areas
- Car Accidents
- General Civil
Call 954-475-9666 to discuss your case.
You pay nothing if we do not get you money for your personal injury case.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Winston & Clark, P.A.
- - Current
- Mr. Wigand joined Winston & Clark in May of 2006 as an associate and became a partner in March of 2008. He handles all types of personal injury cases as well as commercial litigation. Mr. Wigand now also assists clients with real estate litigation, where he represents real estate buyers involved in litigation against developers.
- Fenster & Faerber
- Mr. Wigand joined Fenster & Faerber as a law clerk after his second year of law school and officially as an attorney in 1999. While at Fenster & Faerber Mr. Wigand devoted his practice to civil litigation. He spent his time helping victims of medical malpractice and nursing home abuse. He also handled all types of personal injury cases ranging from slip and falls to construction site accidents. He successfully litigated many catastrophic cases resulting in over $100 million in jury verdicts.
- Nova Southeastern University
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Mr. Wigand graduated in the top 15% of his class. He was a recipient of the Leo Goodwin Fellowship, worked as a faculty research assistant, held a position on the Board of Editors of the Moot Court Society, and competed on the Moot Court Society competition team.
- Activities: During law school Mr. Wigand worked for nationally recognized jury consultant Dr. Amy Singer, where he obtained invaluable experience with juries working on such publicized cases as the State of Florida tobacco litigation, Tylenol death cases, and several aviation disasters.
- Auburn University
- B.A. | Criminal Investigations
- Honors: Mr. Wigand had the distinction of achieving Dean's List honors three consecutive years. In addition, he was a student athlete, president of the Alpha Phi Sigma honor society, and a general member of the Pi Sigma Alpha honor society.
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association
- Broward County Justice Association
- Broward County Bar Association
- Florida State Bar  # 175439
- - Current
- Certified Arbitrator
- Broward County Better Business Bureau
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map