The Combs Law Group is a highly rated St. Louis criminal defense attorney firm located in the heart of Saint Louis, MO, just minutes away from the Clayton justice center. If you are looking for a St. Louis DWI Attorney, look no further. Our Principle Attorney, Chris Combs can handle your case if you have been charged with any crime, ranging from minor drug charges to serious federal charges, DUI & DWI charges, as well as personal injury cases. An experienced, highly respected, and a reputable lawyer can assist you in fighting for your rights and your freedom. You will not find a more effective St. Louis criminal defense lawyer than Chris Combs, our principal attorney. Contact our firm today at 314-578-1465 to receive a free face-to-face consultation.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Products Liability
- Traffic Tickets
- Employment Law
- White Collar Crime
- Municipal Law
- Insurance Claims
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rosenblum Schwartz & Fry
- Assisted attorneys in preparation for trial, including preparation of witnesses, organizing trial binders and fact investigation. Drafted motions and briefs in federal and state court for attorney review. Legal research and writing interoffice memorandums on complex criminal issues, including sentencing memorandums, procedural issues and discovery matters.
- Missouri Court of Appeals
- Reviewed briefs and case files for cases on the Judge’s upcoming dockets, drafted published opinions, researched cases and draft memos regarding the Judge’s cases, and attended court when the Judge is presiding over oral arguments.
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- J.D. (2012)
- Activities: Teacher Assistant: SLU Undergraduate Mock Trial Team Trial Advocacy I; SLU LAW International Law Study Abroad Program in Madrid and The Hague
- University of Colorado - Boulder
- B.A. (2008) | Finance & Operations Management
- The Missouri Bar # 65512
- St. Louis Criminal Defense Attorney
- Combs Law Group
- Missouri: Know Your Legal Rights When it Comes to Law Enforcement
9 July 2019
- The Complete Guide to Gun Charges in Missouri
14 May 2019
- Should I Hire a Lawyer to Take Care of My Traffic Tickets and Violations in Missouri?
2 May 2019
- Should You Go to Trail or Take a Plea Deal?
25 April 2019
- When Should I Hire A Criminal Defense Lawyer?
14 April 2019
- Ultimate Guide To Missouri Arrest Warrants
27 February 2019
- The Marijuana Laws in Missouri 2019
13 January 2019
- A Complete Guide to Missouri Domestic Violence Laws
19 December 2018
- 10 Things You Should Look For in a Criminal Defense Attorney
7 December 2018
- Upcoming Changes To Missouri Criminal Code 2017