Chris Robinson is a member of the CA bar association but more recently works full time as a busy officiant helping couples get married in Southern California. Because he is knowledgeable about legal practices and confidentiality he is sought after by many entertainment, family and estate-planning attorneys. He has a JD from Seattle University and an LLM in tax from UW.
- Univ of Washington
- Undergraduate Degree
- Seattle University School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 204062
- - Current
- Wedding Officiant
- Officiant Blog
- How to Incorporate Star Wars into a Wedding | Themed Wedding Ideas
14 February 2020
- Private Wedding Ceremonies Downtown Los Angeles – Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles
29 January 2020
- How do I find a wedding officiant near me?
21 August 2018
- Officiants Recommend CA Wedding Venues