Christopher C. PhillipsPhillips Law
- Bankruptcy, Business Law, Civil Rights ...
Christopher C. Phillips was born in Sacramento and raised in Glen Ellen, CA (the heart of Sonoma Valley). Growing up, Chris was always a good student, but was consumed with Baseball. Following his dream, Chris attended Santa Rosa Junior College and then Texas Tech University to play Baseball. After graduating with an Exercise and Sports Science degree from Texas Tech, Chris decided he had just about reached the end of the line as far as baseball was concerned, so he refocused his goals and decided on Law School.
After Graduating from University of Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Chris clerked for, and then became an attorney at the Law Offices of Bowman & Associates. There, Chris focused on employment law as well as beginning the firm’s bankruptcy department. After three years at Bowman & Associates, Chris decided he could best serve his clients by establishing his own firm.
Phillips Law is the result of years of hard work and dedication for his clients and serving their needs.
Chris has a beautiful wife, Meghan, and two small children. If he is not at the office or court, he is at home spending time with his family. Meghan, also an entrepreneur, has a wonderfully successful Marketing Agency in Sacramento.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Free Consultation
- 9th Circuit
- Phillips Law
- - Current
- Phillips Law works directly with clients to determine a personalized solution with optimal results. Clients deal directly with Mr. Phillips, no case managers or paralegals.
- University of Phoenix
- - Current
- Mr. Phillips teaches undergraduate and graduate level courses in Business Law and Employment Law.
- Law Offices of Bowman & Associates
- At Bowman & Associates, Mr. Phillips worked in the Employment Law section and began the Bankruptcy Department.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- Texas Tech University - Texas Tech University
- B.S. | Exercise & Sport Science
- Activities: Baseball, Member of the Athletic Council
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.