Christian MerlinoChristian, is this you? Claim & update for free!
- Personal Injury, Divorce, Family Law ...
- New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Christian Merlino, Esq. focuses his practice on personal injury, workers’ compensation, municipal court matters and family law. Mr. Merlino is experienced in all aspects of trial work as well as appellate law and settlement negotiations.
A civil litigation attorney, Mr. Merlino was admitted to the New Jersey Bar in 2001 and the Pennsylvania Bar in 2017. He graduated from Rutgers University in 1996, double majoring in Administration of Justice and Political Science, and in 2001 received his law degree from Quinnipiac University School of Law.
Mr. Merlino was a partner in a Parsippany, NJ law firm responsible for handling matters involving injury victims, construction contractors, homeowners, and insurance carriers in civil lawsuits and claims.
Mr. Merlino had previously served as a general practice attorney with a Budd Lake, NJ law firm where he was instrumental in establishing that firm’s workers’ compensation practice in addition to representing clients in personal injury, civil rights, consumer fraud, employment law, employment discrimination and municipal court matters.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New Jersey
- Quinnipiac University School of Law
- Rutgers University - Newark
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- - Current
- New Jersey State Bar  # 015622001
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.