Christian Merlino, Esq., joined Rotolo Karch Law in August 2018 and focuses his practice on personal injury, workers’ compensation, municipal court matters and family law. Mr. Merlino is experienced in all aspects of trial work as well as appellate law and settlement negotiations.
A civil litigation attorney, Mr. Merlino was admitted to the New Jersey Bar in 2001 and the Pennsylvania Bar in 2017. He graduated from Rutgers University in 1996, double majoring in Administration of Justice and Political Science, and in 2001 received his law degree from Quinnipiac University School of Law.
Prior to joining Rotolo Karch Law, Mr. Merlino was a partner in a Parsippany, NJ law firm responsible for handling matters involving injury victims, construction contractors, homeowners, and insurance carriers in civil lawsuits and claims.
Mr. Merlino had previously served as a general practice attorney with a Budd Lake, NJ law firm where he was instrumental in establishing that firm’s workers’ compensation practice in addition to representing clients in personal injury, civil rights, consumer fraud, employment law, employment discrimination and municipal court matters.
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New Jersey
- Rotolo Karch Law
- - Current
- Quinnipiac University School of Law
- Rutgers University - Newark
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- - Current
- New Jersey State Bar # 015622001
- - Current
- Christian Merlino's Website Profile
- Rotolo Karch Law Website
- New Jersey Injury Lawyers Blog
- Can New Study Help Reduce Teen Drivers’ Crash Risk?
15 September 2019
- Parents Urged to Be Vigilant In Regards to Recalled Children’s Products
15 August 2019
- Water Safety Tips to Avoid Summer Tragedies
15 July 2019
- Making A Case for the Standardization of Electric Scooter Regulations
15 June 2019
- Avoiding Bounce House Mishaps
15 May 2019
- Should the Sale of Baby Walkers Be Banned?
15 April 2019
- What’s Really in Your Makeup Bag?
15 March 2019
- Latest Vehicle Recall Affects Our Youngest Drivers
15 February 2019
- Safety Tips for Traveling through Winter Storms
15 January 2019
- New Jersey Family Law Blog
- Helping Children Cope With Divorce
1 September 2019
- Investing Too Much in the Wedding Can Hurt the Marriage
1 August 2019
- Developing an Effective Parenting Plan
1 July 2019
- Focus On Your Finances Before Divorce
1 June 2019
- The ABCs of Spousal Support
1 May 2019
- In a Divorce, Who’s Left Holding the Credit Card Bills?
1 April 2019
- How Cultural Influences Impact the Divorce Rate
1 March 2019
- Understanding Child Support
1 February 2019
- Preparing for That Initial Meeting with Your Divorce Attorney
1 January 2019