Christi Wallace, a partner and employment law and litigation attorney at Kraemer, Manes & Associates, established herself as a pillar of the law firm in 2013. She handles employment litigation and unemployment appeals, championing employee rights every step of the way.
Clients come to Christi, often suffering financially and emotionally from handling employment discrimination, workplace harassment, and wrongful termination. She listens to their stories, determines best legal steps, and navigates the legal process on their behalf. Christi prides herself in being accessible to her clients, and she fights hard for their rights.
Before working at KM&A, Christi worked with clients at the Shah Law Group and at Brenlove & Fuller, LLC, both in the Pittsburgh area. Christi gained her law degree from the Duquesne University School of Law. She participated in the Unemployment Compensation Clinic, providing pro bono representation for underprivileged clients. Christi is also a member of the ACBA Federal Court Section Council.
- Employment Law
- Business Law
- Civil Rights
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- French: Spoken, Written
- Duquesne University School of Law
- J.D. (2012) | Law
- Duquesne University
- B.A. (2009) | Political Science and Art History
- State Bar of Pennsylvania # 313721
- - Current
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- - Current
- Federal Court Section of Allegheny County Bar Association
- Three Year Council Member
- Forbidden Case Law: Unpublished Opinions in Pennsylvania Courts
- Dean Sciullo Fundamentals of Law Continuing Education Series
- KM&A - Representing Workers and Entrepreneurs
You may be eligible for Pennsylvania unemployment benefits even if you quit. You should consult an attorney at KM&A by calling 412-626-5626.Should I incorporate my small business or form an LLC?
This video helps answer the question of whether to incorporate or form an LLC by describing three top benefits. See KM&A's business legal services at http://lawkm.com/business