Christi Wallace, a Partner at M.K.O. Employment Law, has over 6 years of employment law experience. In her 6 years of practice, she has represented over 900 clients in employment related cases. She has gotten six-figure settlements for many clients.
Clients come to Christi, often suffering financially and emotionally from handling employment discrimination, workplace harassment, and wrongful termination. She listens to their stories, determines best legal steps, and navigates the legal process on their behalf. Christi prides herself in being accessible to her clients, and she fights hard for their rights.
Christi earned her law degree from the Duquesne University School of Law. She participated in the Unemployment Compensation Clinic, providing pro bono representation for underprivileged clients. She is admitted to the Western District, Eastern, Middle, Third Circuit, and Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
- Employment Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Duquesne University School of Law
- J.D. (2012) | Law
- Duquesne University
- B.A. (2009) | Political Science and Art History
- State Bar of Pennsylvania  # 313721
- - Current
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- - Current
- Federal Court Section of Allegheny County Bar Association
- Three Year Council Member
- Forbidden Case Law: Unpublished Opinions in Pennsylvania Courts
- Dean Sciullo Fundamentals of Law Continuing Education Series