Chelsi R. Hall, Esq. is an attorney born and raised in Houston, Texas. Growing up in Houston’s Independence Heights, Chelsi attended Booker T. Washington High School for Engineering Professions where she graduated in the top of her class, engaged in countless community service initiatives, and participated in the Baby Ocean of Soul.
In just three years, she graduated Magna Cum Laude from Sam Houston State University with a bachelor’s degree in Communication Studies. As a student in the Elliot T. Bower’s Honors College, Chelsi was consistently a member of the Dean’s List, even achieving the highest distinction of President’s List. While at SHSU, she held several leadership positions in organizations dedicated to community service and education, including Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity. She also started a chapter of the National Society of Leadership and Success on the campus of Sam Houston State University in 2008 where she served as president until she graduated.
At Thurgood Marshall School of Law, she graduated Cum Laude and was a Student Attorney in the Thurgood Marshall School of Law Legal Clinic. The legal clinic afforded her the opportunity to represent indigent defendants and develop extensive investigatory skills and trial strategies. Chelsi is passionate in her belief that everyone deserves access to justice and quality representation. As such, she also served as a public interest intern at Lone Star Legal Aid, where she successfully defended residents from unjustified and untimely evictions and foreclosures, predatory lending and unfair credit practices, and property tax issues.
Ms. Hall currently runs a law practice with a primary focus in criminal defense. She skillfully prevents her clients from facing prison and criminal onvictions. She is a member in good standing with the State Bar of Texas, a certified mediator for commercial disputes and licensed to practice before the United States Tax Court.
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24080153
- English: Spoken, Written
- Attorney and Counselor at Law
- Chelsi R. Hall, Attorney at Law
- - Current
- • Conduct jury trials, preliminary hearings, violation of probation hearings and sentencing hearings • Analyze case details and investigative materials to develop trial strategies • Litigate matters in trials and hearings in criminal and civil courts • Second chair criminal trials and assist other attorneys with trial strategy • Represent individuals on misdemeanor and felony offenses • Interpret case law and complex factual data • Counsel and advise clients on their legal rights • Negotiate plea agreements
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- J.D. (2012) | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Sam Houston State University
- B.A. (2009) | Communication Studies
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- State Bar of Texas # 24080153
- - Current