Offers Video ConferencingTap to Call This Lawyer
Charlie DouglasCommitted to You, Your Family, and Your Business
- Estate Planning, Probate, Personal Injury ...
Attorney Charlie Douglas represents clients across the state of Florida for legal matters in many different areas. He has extensive experience in Estate Planning, Probate, Business Matters, and Personal Injury.
Charlie also owns Douglas Law Firm, which is a full-service firm dedicated to serving communities across Florida. The firm is equipped with a team of attorneys who bring years of knowledge and experience in many legal matters including Family and divorce law, criminal defense, business law, guardianships, and more.
Prior to Charlie opening Douglas Law Firm, he gained national recognition for his fight to free a Texas man, Tyrone Brown, who had been sentenced to life in prison after testing positive once for marijuana while on probation. Hearing that Mr. Brown had already served nearly 17 years of the life sentence, Charlie launched a lengthy grass-roots advocacy campaign that resulted in Mr. Brown's freedom.
Charlie has also fought against the tobacco industry and was previously named by the Lawton Chiles Foundation as Florida's Youth Advocate of the Year. For those efforts, the American Legacy Foundation asked Charlie to serve as a national spokesperson to help expose the truth about tobacco company tactics.
Charlie's passionate representation and advocacy for his clients led Florida Super Lawyers Magazine to recognize Charlie as a "Rising Star," which is an award reserved for less than 2.5% of attorneys in Florida under the age of 40.
Charlie's level of professionalism and knowledge in the legal arena has been proven time and time again through successfully representing many clients throughout his career.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 25896
- English: Spoken, Written
- Douglas Law Firm
- - Current
- University of Florida
- J.D. | Law
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Florida’s Youth Advocate of the Year
- Lawton Chile's Foundation
- The Florida Bar  # 0025896
- Douglas Law Blog
- Top 3 Things to Know If You Are in a Motor Vehicle Accident
December 8, 2022
- Two Buyers, One Property - Who owns it?
October 26, 2022
- Palatka Office Helping the Revitalization of Downtown Palatka!
January 5, 2022
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.