Born, raised, and educated entirely in Arkansas, Charlie is passionate about helping Arkansas families through the court system.
As a DHS attorney throughout the State, Charlie has helped hundreds of children, parents, and adults achieve positive outcomes through appropriate DHS agencies and services. Charlie understands the seriousness of any legal proceeding that involves someone’s child or loved one, and his extensive experience in the courtroom allows him to be an effective advocate under such dire circumstances.
Before practicing with DHS, Charlie served as an assistant to Hon. Waymond Brown at the Arkansas Court of Appeals. There, he learned the intricacies of the appellate process, including what is effective and what is not when trying to appeal your case.
Charlie is a proud uncle to five nieces and nephews, an avid Razorback fan, and the only place he’d rather be than the courtroom is the kitchen, where he loves to concoct his own recipes for family and friends.
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Arkansas Judiciary
- ID Number: 2015209
- English: Spoken, Written
- German: Spoken
- Attorney at Law
- Wilson and Haubert, PLLC
- - Current
- Attorney Specialist
- Arkansas Department of Human Services
- Law Clerk/ Judicial Assistant
- Arkansas Court of Appeals
- University of Arkansas School of Law
- J.D. (2014)
- Honors: Champion - Ben J. Altheimer Moot Court Competition Best Oralist - Ben J. Altheimer Moot Court Competition
- University of Arkansas - Fayetteville
- B.A. (2011) | Double Major: History and German
- State Bar of Arkansas
- Arkansas Bar Association
- - Current
- Arkansas Family Lawyers
- Arkansas Law Blog
- Do ride-share companies owe drivers money
8 May 2019
- Can caregivers or care workers be paid more?
3 May 2019
- February 2019 Arkansas Bar Exam Results
5 April 2019
- Can teachers get their job back?
27 March 2019
- New Name | Same Firm
24 February 2019
- What are Uncompensated Transfers and Penalty Periods?
18 February 2019
- When is Joint Custody Considered the Best Interest of The Child?
11 February 2019
- Child Support Payments – What to Expect
4 February 2019
- Best Interest of the Child | Do Judges Get It Right?
28 January 2019