Charles Webb TaylorThe Taylor Law Firm, P.C.
- Bankruptcy, Divorce, Criminal Law ...
Born: Alexandria, Virginia Education: University of Missouri-Columbia, B.A. with Honors in Political Science, 1991 Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1994 Awards and Honors: J.G. Heinberg Scholarship for Excellence in Political Science Golden Key National Honor Society 1987-1991 Affiliations and Organizations: Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Society 1987-1991 President, Pro Bono Law Association 1991-1994 Missouri Bar Association 1994-present United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri 1998-present St. Charles County Bar Association 1998-present Probate and Trust Law Committee of the Missouri Bar 2003-present Bio: Mr. Taylor spent three years with the Missouri Public Defender Office representing indigent criminal defendants in Cape Girardeau and Perry Counties. During that time Mr. Taylor conducted seventeen felony jury trials, dozens of misdemeanor and felony bench trials and probation violation hearings. Mr. Taylor secured several acquittals on charges including forcible rape, burglary in the first degree, attempted sale of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and a five count felony burglary and stealing charge in which the defendant had confessed to the alleged crimes and eye witnesses testified that they had seen the defendants fleeing the scene. Following his tenure with the Missouri Public Defender Office, Mr. Taylor began the private practice of law in St. Charles County. Mr. Taylor handled cases including Adoption, Divorce, Custody, Child Support, Social Security Disability, Workers= Compensation, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Criminal, Estate Planning, Business Litigation and Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 and 13. Mr. Taylor co-chaired a medical malpractice/wrongful death case on behalf of the plaintiffs in which the jury awarded a $245,000.00 verdict against a physician for failing to catch the obvious symptoms of an ileus. In another civil assault and battery trial Mr. Taylor and his co-couns
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, Discover
- The Taylor Law Firm, P.C.
- - Current
- Charles W. Taylor, P.C.
- Ellinger & Taylor, P.C.
- Associate Attorney
- Ellinger & Associates, P.C.
- Assistant Public Defender
- Missouri Public Defender Office
- Washington University School of Law
- Honors: President-Pro Bono Law Association
- The Missouri Bar  # 42547
- The Taylor Law Firm, P.C.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.