Charles WardWard & Ward Law Firm
- Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Abuse
Charlie Ward is a practicing personal injury attorney throughout the State of Indiana and is experienced in the areas of automobile and car accidents, bike, bicycle, motorbike, motorcycle,and semi tractor-trailer commercial trucking accidents, wrongful death and injuries related to dog bite incidents, nursing home injuries and medical malpractice or acts of medical negligence. In addition, Charlie also focuses on estate and estate planning services including Trusts, Wills, and end-of-life documents. Our staff maintains an up-to-date knowledge of ever-changing legislation issues that can affect your estate planning goals.
Charles is AV preeminent peer-review rated by Martindale-Hubble, has been named a SuperLawyer each year since 2005, was selected for inclusion in Marquis Who's Who for Excellence in Law, Top 25 Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers, Top Personal Injury Lawyer rating by AVVO, Best Lawyers of America, Lead Counsel Rated by Thomson-Reuters, and a member of Lawyers of Distinction.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Trucking / Commercial Trucking Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Auto Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Dog Bite
- Free Consultation
In matters of personal injury, accidents, wrongful death and medical malpractice, we are paid when you are paid. Our fees are contingent upon your settlement or award.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Ward & Ward Law Firm
- - Current
- Experienced in personal injury law with a focus on auto and car, motorcycle, bicycle, pedestrian, truck, trucking, semi-tractor accident and injury including wrongful death and nursing home neglect claims. In addition I practice estate planning, preparation of Wills, end-of-life and healthcare documents, guardianship and probate law.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- 2015 Legacy Lawyer Award
- Indiana Bar Foundation
- Recipient of prestigious Super Lawyers
- Indiana Super Lawyers
- 2005 - 2011. Recipients of the Super Lawyers Award have been selected for high peer recognition, ethical standards and have demonstrated a degree of achievement in their field.
- AV Peer Rated
- Indiana State Bar
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Indianapolis Inn of Court
- Young Lawyers Divisions
- Justice Richard M. Givan, Indiana Supreme Court
- Law Clerk to Justice Richard M. Givan
- Journey's Account Statute: Litigator's little-known friend
- Res Gestae
- Indianapolis Personal Injury Lawyer
- Ward & Ward Law Firm Personal Injury Blog
- Compensation As An Auto Accident Passenger
April 16, 2023
- Car Accident Tips
March 12, 2023
- Injuries You Can Suffer In A Truck Accident
February 28, 2023
- Comments on: Injury Info
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.