Charles Johnstone II
- Business Law, Personal Injury, Real Estate Law
- Kentucky, Ohio, West Virginia
Charles M. Johnstone, II (“Sonny”) has been practicing law in the states of West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky since graduating from the University of Kentucky in 1988. Sonny has helped thousands of individuals and businesses with their legal needs. His personal injury practice has covered a wide range of case types including, but not limited to, automobile accidents, trucking accidents, logging accidents, mining accident, medical malpractice, industrial accidents and slip and fall accidents. He has successfully tried and settled cases valued in the tens of millions of dollars.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Car Accidents
- Insurance Bad Faith
- West Virginia
- University of Kentucky College of Law
- J.D. (1988)
- Ohio State Bar
- Johnstone & Gabhart, LLP
- Charleston Personal Injury Law Blog
- Child Injuries Sustained in a WV Car Accident
November 18, 2022
- WV 18 Wheeler and Big Rig Rollover Accidents
October 27, 2022
- Largest Lawsuits in West Virginia
September 1, 2022
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.