Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Workers' Compensation
Additional Practice Areas
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fees, Costs and Retainer can be discussed during the course of the Initial Consultation. Depending upon the matter for which you are seeking representation the Initial Consultation fee may be waived but if not I charge a minimum consultation fee which we can discuss at the time you set up your appointment. Hourly rates, if we determine to enter into a representation agreement, may be determined at the time of the intitial consultation based upon the work to be performed. In some types of cases I may be willing to enter into a contingent fee agreement. There are a number of different ways which can be used to determine the manner and method for fee billing and we may discuss them at the time that you decide you wish to employ me to do the work.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- University of Akron
- J.D. (1990)
- Activities: While attending Law School I was a member of Phi Alpha Delta legal fraternity
- Ohio State and Portage County Bar Associations
- I am certified as a Specialist in the field of Labor and Employment Law.
- Ohio State Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Ohio Employment, Labor and Worker's Compensation Law
- From the Author
21 December 2012
- A follow-up to whether Workers Compensation Permanent Partial Awards are really permanent?
20 May 2011
- Terminating an Employee, taking the time.
3 November 2009
Contact & Map