Charles E. GraingerGrainger Legal Services
- Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Defense, Business Law
Creditor harassment is stressful. It is hard to deal with repetitive threats of legal action and wage garnishment late at night or early in the morning. Often, it can feel like new debt accumulates faster than you are able to pay it off. For those who have overwhelming amounts of consumer or medical debt, bankruptcy can be a helpful way to get a fresh start. Experienced Montgomery bankruptcy lawyer Charles Grainger can help you deal with consumer bankruptcy through Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 proceedings. He also helps Alabama businesses struggling with debt by helping them file for bankruptcy under Chapter 7.
Bankruptcy is often misunderstood and maligned. It can provide significant relief, depending on the unique details of your financial situation. For some people, there are other better options. If you have only a few creditors or you are not quite "in the hole," it may be appropriate to negotiate a payment plan. However, if you are overwhelmed by consumer or medical debt, or are facing a real possibility of foreclosure, bankruptcy can be the best course of action. It is important to work with an experienced Montgomery bankruptcy attorney who can look at the totality of your circumstances, help you explore your options, and represent you through the bankruptcy process if appropriate.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Foreclosure Defense
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Free Consultation
- Grainger Legal Services
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University
- J.D. (1986)
- University of Alabama - Huntsville
- B.S. (1983)
- Alabama Secretary of State
- Civil Law Notary
- - Current
- Alabama State Bar
- - Current
- Grainger Legal Services Website
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.