Chad Hoover HerrnsteinStreamlining The Legal Process
- Estate Planning, Business Law, Construction Law ...
Chad Hoover Herrnstein was born and raised near Akron, Ohio. Growing up, his father John Herrnstein worked alongside his grandfather (Orval Hoover) at Hoover, Heydorn, & Herrnstein Co. LPA – a law firm in Cuyahoga Falls. From an early age, Chad knew he wanted to follow in the footsteps of his family and become an attorney. Chad Hoover Herrnstein received a bachelor’s degree in Political Science, with a minor in Homeland Security, from The University of Akron in 2012. He continued his education at The University of Akron School of Law. Chad finished law school in the top 10% of his class, graduating Summa Cum Laude in 2017. Upon
graduation, Chad scored in the 99th percentile of test-takers on the Ohio Bar Exam.
While attending law school, Chad gained invaluable experience working as a law clerk in a general practice law firm that focused on probate administration, estate planning, personal injury, real estate matters, landlord-tenant disputes, and business law. Chad assisted the lead attorney in completing necessary estate planning, business, and other documents including Deeds, Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Operating Agreements, Business Documents, Pleadings, Motions, and other legal documents. During his time as a law clerk, Chad had the opportunity to interact and cultivate personal relationships with legal professionals and court staff.
Prior to joining Herrnstein Law, Chad worked at Hoover Kacyon LLC, where he practiced primarily in the areas of Family Law and Business Law. During his time at Hoover Kacyon, Chad gained extensive courtroom experience. Chad met with and counseled clients, determined the proper steps to advance their legal interests, and handled heir cases from start to finish.
Chad is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association and Akron Bar Association. He is an energetic and dedicated attorney who takes personal pride in assisting clients with their legal needs.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Associate Attorney
- Herrnstein Law LLC
- - Current
- Associate Attorney
- Hoover Kacyon LLC
- University of Akron School of Law
- J.D. (2017) | Law
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- University of Akron
- B.A. (2012) | Political Science & Homeland Security
- Ohio State Bar  # 96781
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.