Case Barnett Law is re-defining how law firms operate. We have made it our mission to change the public's perception of attorneys by proving that our law firm is a safe place where they can find the support they need during a very difficult time in their life.
Case Barnett Law is owned and operated by husband and wife team Case and Nicole Barnett. Case Barnett is the lead trial attorney and has 14 years of experience as a lawyer. Nicole Barnett is dedicated to client satisfaction and happiness. She works faithfully to provide an honest and transparent law firm where both clients and employees feel empowered and supported.
We have a team of experts which consists of attorneys, paralegals, case managers, and legal assistants. When you hire Case Barnett Law you can rest assured that an entire team of dedicated and passionate professionals will be working on your case.
We are not a high-volume law firm that treats our clients like a number. We provide authentic communication in a safe environment. First and foremost, we care about our clients.
Our law firm gives back to the community by spending time each month volunteering at local charities. We currently work with Giving Children Hope. Each month the Case Barnett Law team participates in their "We've Got Your Back" campaign. This is a weekend nutrition program created to feed homeless children in Orange County.
“Case Content. Guaranteed ™
If you aren’t 100% content with how our law firm treats you or handles your case we will make it up to you. Contact us to learn more.
- Personal Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Elder Law
- Products Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
No recovery, no charge.
- Founding Partner
- Case Barnett Law
- - Current
- Law Office of Barnett & Barnett
- Deputy Public Defender
- Orange County Public Defender's Office
- University of California Hastings College of the Law
- J.D. (2004)
- Santa Clara University
- B.A. (2001)
- Top 10% of Trial Attorneys
- Lawyers of Distinction
- Orange County Criminal Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Trial Lawyers' Association
- Robert Banyard Inn of Court
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- American Association for Justice
- AAJ Nursing Home Litigation Group
- California State Bar # 233116
- - Current
- Verdicts & Settlements: Case Barnett Law PERSONAL INJURY PREMISES LIABILITY Dangerous Condition
- Daily Journal
- Trial Evidence and Objections
- North Orange County Criminal Bar Association
- New Deputy Testimony Training
- Orange County Sheriff's Department
- Case Barnett Law
- Elder Abuse News by Case Barnett Law
- Case Barnett Law: Orange County Personal Injury Blog
- According to the Current Law, California Truckers Must Take a Break After Five Hours
13 February 2019
- How do Courts Quantify Pain and Suffering in a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
31 January 2019
- Multi-Vehicle Accident on I-880 Involves a Bus and a Truck
14 January 2019
- 29-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth After Being Raped in Nursing Home
11 January 2019
- Families of Two Victims Sue California Trucking Company After Greyhound Bus Accident
20 November 2018
- Who is Liable in a Personal Injury Case?
6 November 2018
- Safety Tips to Avoid Electrocution Accidents
15 August 2018
- Treatments for Spinal Cord Injuries are Promising but Expensive
1 August 2018
- Who is Liable When the Cause of Your Injuries is a Car Airbag?
18 July 2018