Case Barnett Law is re-defining how law firms operate. We have made it our mission to change the public's perception of attorneys by proving that our law firm is a safe place where they can find the support they need during a very difficult time in their life.
Case Barnett Law is owned and operated by husband and wife team Case and Nicole Barnett. Case Barnett is the lead trial attorney and has 14 years of experience as a lawyer. Nicole Barnett is dedicated to client satisfaction and happiness. She works faithfully to provide an honest and transparent law firm where both clients and employees feel empowered and supported.
We have a team of experts which consists of attorneys, paralegals, case managers, and legal assistants. When you hire Case Barnett Law you can rest assured that an entire team of dedicated and passionate professionals will be working on your case.
We are not a high-volume law firm that treats our clients like a number. We provide authentic communication in a safe environment. First and foremost, we care about our clients.
Our law firm gives back to the community by spending time each month volunteering at local charities. We currently work with Giving Children Hope. Each month the Case Barnett Law team participates in their "We've Got Your Back" campaign. This is a weekend nutrition program created to feed homeless children in Orange County.
“Case Content. Guaranteed ™
If you aren’t 100% content with how our law firm treats you or handles your case we will make it up to you. Contact us to learn more.
- Personal Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Elder Law
- Products Liability
- Animal & Dog Law
- Wrongful Death
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
No recovery, no charge.
- Founding Partner
- Case Barnett Law
- - Current
- Law Office of Barnett & Barnett
- Deputy Public Defender
- Orange County Public Defender's Office
- University of California - Hastings College of the Law
- J.D. (2004)
- Santa Clara University
- B.A. (2001)
- Top 10% of Trial Attorneys
- Lawyers of Distinction
- Orange County Criminal Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Trial Lawyers' Association
- Robert Banyard Inn of Court
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- American Association for Justice
- AAJ Nursing Home Litigation Group
- California State Bar # 233116
- - Current
- Verdicts & Settlements: Case Barnett Law PERSONAL INJURY PREMISES LIABILITY Dangerous Condition
- Daily Journal
- Trial Evidence and Objections
- North Orange County Criminal Bar Association
- New Deputy Testimony Training
- Orange County Sheriff's Department
- Case Barnett Law
- Elder Abuse News by Case Barnett Law
- Case Barnett Law: Orange County Personal Injury Blog
- Beware of Eavesdropping in Your Personal Injury Case
16 October 2017
- Defenses in California Personal Injury Cases
3 October 2017
- Beware of First Impressions in Personal Injury Cases
19 September 2017
- What is a Deposition?
5 September 2017
- Are You Ready for Your California Slip and Fall Accident?
1 August 2017
- Four Reasons Why Your California Personal Injury Case is Not Resolved
18 July 2017
- A Personal History of Negligence – Is It Relevant?
27 June 2017
- When are Warning Labels Appropriate for Products?
13 June 2017
- Beware of Common Hazards at Sports Stadiums
30 May 2017