Free Consultation: (303) 394-2358Tap to Call This Lawyer
Carolyn Moller Duncan

Carolyn Moller Duncan

Professsional Guidance and Personal Support
  • Divorce, Family Law, Bankruptcy ...
  • Colorado, Georgia
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Practice Areas
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
    Estate Planning
    Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Associations
Alabama State Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
4 Questions Answered
Q. Will my last support payment be prorated? Will the court notify me what my last payment will be?
A: The court is not going to notify you of the amount of your last payment. You need to be proactive and communicate with the child's mother that you intend to pro rate the amount so there are no surprises. If there is an income assignment, you need to be proactive with that as well so your employer will not continue to take money from your check. Carolyn Duncan Carolyn Moller Duncan, P.C. 7899 S. Lincoln Court, Suite 207 Littleton, Colorado 80122 Phone No: 303-394-2358 Email:
Q. Does the court automatically discharge support once a child turns 19? Or is there something that I have to do?
A: Good morning, That depends on how many children you are paying support. If you have only one child, then it automatically terminates upon reaching age 19 unless it meets limited exceptions to go beyond that age. If you are paying support for more than one child, then it does not automatically terminate unless there is very specific language indicating that there is a set amount paid just for this child, however I do not see that language very often. So if there is more than one child, you will have to do a modification of child support to reduce the remaining support for the other child. If I can assist you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me. Carolyn Duncan, Carolyn Moller Duncan, P.C. 7899 S. Lincoln Court, Suite 207 Littleton, Colorado 80122 Phone No. 303-2358 Email:
Q. I need help finding a lawyer in the state of MO who can help with my fathers probate estate, litagation,I am low income
A: I am sorry for your loss. Most likely you will be unable to find a attorney in Colorado that can handle your issues in Missouri. I suggest that you go online to the Missouri Bar Association website. Typically there will be a section to help people "Find A Lawyer" which allows you to enter information for the type of attorney you are looking for. Good luck! Carolyn Duncan Carolyn Moller Duncan, P.C. 7899 S. Lincoln Court, Suite 207 Littleton, Colorado 80122 Phone No: 303-394-2358
View More Answers
Contact & Map
6436 S. Racine Cir.
Centennial, CO 80111
Telephone: (303) 394-2358
Fax: (303) 794-3116
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.