Carrying on a family tradition, Carolyn Friedman Frank has followed in her father's footsteps. Carolyn is partner in Friedman, Rodman & Frank that has roots in the Miami Beach firm of Harvey D. Friedman, P. A., the firm started by her father in 1976.
Her work in personal injury includes, workers' compensation, medical malpractice, products liability and nursing home negligence.
Carolyn Friedman Frank was admitted to the Florida State Bar in 1996, after earning her Juris Doctorate at the University of Miami. She did her undergraduate work at the University of Pennsylvania, where she obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree.
Carolyn is married to an attorney who serves as labor law counsel for an international company.
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A.
- University of Miami School of Law
- University of Pennsylvania
- Florida State Bar # 91138
- - Current
- Carolyn Friedman Frank's Website Profile
- Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. Website
- South Florida Personal Injury Lawyers Blog
- Florida Court Reverses Verdict in Medical Malpractice Case Involving a Serious Birth Injury
16 August 2019
- Intermediate Appellate Court Certifies Question to Florida Supreme Court in Recent Truck Accident Case
14 August 2019
- Florida Parking Lot Slip-and-Fall Accidents
8 August 2019
- Florida Court Determines City May Be Liable for Accident Victim’s Injuries Based on Dangerous Intersection
6 August 2019
- The Importance of Deciding Which Defendants to Name in a Florida Product Liability Lawsuit
26 July 2019
- Unsecured Cargo Poses a Serious Danger to Florida Motorists
24 July 2019
- The Importance of Expert Witnesses in Florida Personal Injury Cases
22 July 2019
- How the Doctrine of Negligence Per Se Helps Florida Accident Victims Prove Their Claims
18 July 2019
- Can an Injured Florida Worker Request a Change of Doctor?
16 July 2019