Friedman Rodman Frank & Estrada, P.A.
Friedman Rodman Frank & Estrada, P.A. is a South Florida personal injury and wrongful death law firm with offices in Miami, Homestead, and Naples. The firm's trial lawyers have decades of collective experience representing individuals and families injured by the negligence of others. The attorneys can be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss your urgent legal needs. All consultations are free and confidential. The firm's staff speaks English, Spanish, and Creole. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. The law firm only receives attorneys' fees if it recovers financial compensation for a client in a trial or settlement.
The attorneys at Friedman Rodman Frank & Estrada, P.A. have won more than $220 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients in the firm's history. The law firm's legal team invests its own resources to defray the costs of client personal injury lawsuits upfront. They hire appropriate experts to build strong cases, conduct witness depositions, and spend considerable time reviewing documents, reports, and other case materials.
The firm's attorneys are admitted to practice law in a variety Florida state and federal courts. Some are also admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, in addition to Illinois and Rhode Island state courts. The lawyers are active in the legal community, holding membership in the Florida, Illinois, and Miami Beach Bar Associations, or the American Association for Justice and Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers.
Free Consultation Offers Video Conferencing Video ConfInsurance Claims, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury and Products Liability
DePaul College of Law and University of Illinois College of Law
- Florida Insurance Companies Have an Obligation to Act in Good Faith
8 March 2021
- What Is a Florida Underride Truck Accident?
4 March 2021
- Damages from a Florida Personal Injury Lawsuit May Close the Gap in Medical Coverage for Accident Victims
26 February 2021
- Florida Weather-Related Car and Truck Accidents
24 February 2021
- Court Permits Inquiry into Relationship Between Expert Witness and Attorney in Florida Car Accident Case
19 February 2021
- Vicarious Liability Between Doctors and Hospitals in Florida Medical Malpractice Lawsuits
17 February 2021
- Unique Issues Arising After a Florida Train Accident
12 February 2021
- Special Report Reveals Higher Numbers of Fatal Florida Accidents Despite Lower Traffic
10 February 2021
- Liability After Florida Truck Accident Caused by Improperly Loaded Cargo
5 February 2021