Friedman Rodman Frank & Estrada, P.A.
Friedman Rodman Frank & Estrada, P.A. is a South Florida personal injury and wrongful death law firm with offices in Miami, Homestead, and Naples. The firm's trial lawyers have decades of collective experience representing individuals and families injured by the negligence of others. The attorneys can be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss your urgent legal needs. All consultations are free and confidential. The firm's staff speaks English, Spanish, and Creole. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. The law firm only receives attorneys' fees if it recovers financial compensation for a client in a trial or settlement.
The attorneys at Friedman Rodman Frank & Estrada, P.A. have won more than $220 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients in the firm's history. The law firm's legal team invests its own resources to defray the costs of client personal injury lawsuits upfront. They hire appropriate experts to build strong cases, conduct witness depositions, and spend considerable time reviewing documents, reports, and other case materials.
The firm's attorneys are admitted to practice law in a variety Florida state and federal courts. Some are also admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, in addition to Illinois and Rhode Island state courts. The lawyers are active in the legal community, holding membership in the Florida, Illinois, and Miami Beach Bar Associations, or the American Association for Justice and Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers.
- Exceptions to Florida’s Workers’ Compensation Immunity
25 November 2020
- Florida Attorney-Client Privilege as It Pertains to a Client’s Medical Care
25 November 2020
- Liability Under Florida’s “Lemon Law”
24 November 2020
- Florida Car Accidents Caused By Drivers Carelessly Pulling Out Into the Road
12 November 2020
- Florida Court Addressees University Hospital Sovereign Immunity in Medical Malpractice Lawsuit
10 November 2020
- Filing a Wrongful Death Lawsuit After a Florida Bicycle Accident
6 November 2020
- Florida Head-On Car Accidents
4 November 2020
- Court Addresses Applicability of Risk Utility and Consumer Expectation Tests in Florida Product Liability Case
30 October 2020
- Court Finds in Favor of Plaintiff in Florida Insurance Coverage Dispute
28 October 2020