Friedman Rodman Frank & Estrada, P.A.
Friedman Rodman Frank & Estrada, P.A. is a South Florida personal injury and wrongful death law firm with offices in Miami, Homestead, and Naples. The firm's trial lawyers have decades of collective experience representing individuals and families injured by the negligence of others. The attorneys can be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss your urgent legal needs. All consultations are free and confidential. The firm's staff speaks English, Spanish, and Creole. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. The law firm only receives attorneys' fees if it recovers financial compensation for a client in a trial or settlement.
The attorneys at Friedman Rodman Frank & Estrada, P.A. have won more than $220 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients in the firm's history. The law firm's legal team invests its own resources to defray the costs of client personal injury lawsuits upfront. They hire appropriate experts to build strong cases, conduct witness depositions, and spend considerable time reviewing documents, reports, and other case materials.
The firm's attorneys are admitted to practice law in a variety Florida state and federal courts. Some are also admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, in addition to Illinois and Rhode Island state courts. The lawyers are active in the legal community, holding membership in the Florida, Illinois, and Miami Beach Bar Associations, or the American Association for Justice and Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers.
- Court Addresses Summary Judgment Standard in Florida Car Accident Case
20 January 2021
- Fatal Florida Car Accident Leads to Wrongful Death Case
18 January 2021
- Florida Product Liability Lawsuits Related to Defective Toys
13 January 2021
- Ceiling Fan Recall May Result in Florida Product Liability Lawsuit
7 January 2021
- Florida Oral Contraceptive Injury Lawsuits
5 January 2021
- The Florida Rescue Doctrine
28 December 2020
- The Rebuttable Presumption of Negligence in Florida Rear-End Accidents
23 December 2020
- Proving Liability After a Florida DUI Accident
22 December 2020
- Florida Truck Accidents Lead the Country in Fatal Accidents
18 December 2020