Friedman Rodman Frank & Estrada, P.A.
Friedman Rodman Frank & Estrada, P.A. is a South Florida personal injury and wrongful death law firm with offices in Miami, Homestead, and Naples. The firm's trial lawyers have decades of collective experience representing individuals and families injured by the negligence of others. The attorneys can be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss your urgent legal needs. All consultations are free and confidential. The firm's staff speaks English, Spanish, and Creole. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. The law firm only receives attorneys' fees if it recovers financial compensation for a client in a trial or settlement.
The attorneys at Friedman Rodman Frank & Estrada, P.A. have won more than $220 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients in the firm's history. The law firm's legal team invests its own resources to defray the costs of client personal injury lawsuits upfront. They hire appropriate experts to build strong cases, conduct witness depositions, and spend considerable time reviewing documents, reports, and other case materials.
The firm's attorneys are admitted to practice law in a variety Florida state and federal courts. Some are also admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, in addition to Illinois and Rhode Island state courts. The lawyers are active in the legal community, holding membership in the Florida, Illinois, and Miami Beach Bar Associations, or the American Association for Justice and Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers.
- Florida Product Liability Lawsuits Involving Recalled Products
28 September 2020
- Pursuing Compensation After a Florida Cruise Ship Slip and Fall Accident
24 September 2020
- Florida Court Issues Opinion in Case Involving Uninsured Motorist Dispute
21 September 2020
- Florida Homeowner Successful in Bad Faith Claim Against Insurance Company
17 September 2020
- Court Finds in Favor of Plaintiff in Florida Trip and Fall Accident
15 September 2020
- Florida Appeals Court Affirms Punitive Damages in Pedestrian Accident Lawsuit
10 September 2020
- Amazon’s Liability in Florida Defective Product Lawsuits
8 September 2020
- What Is a Letter of Protection in a Florida an Uninsured Motorist Claim?
30 August 2020
- Florida Appeals Court Finds Hotel Did Not Owe Victim a Duty of Care in Recent Wrongful Death Case
27 August 2020