Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
Candice L. Hughes is an associate at the Guest and Gray Law Firm where she is part of the criminal defense division.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Guest and Gray Law Firm
- - Current
- Texas A&M School of Law
- J.D. (2016)
- Texas State University
- B.S. (2006) | Criminal Justice
- State Bar of Texas
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Candice L. Hughes' Website Profile
- The Law Offices of Guest & Gray Website
- Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyer Blog
- Must the Judge warn me about the punishment range before a defendant pleads guilty?
2 February 2020
- What is a Stacked Sentence in Texas?
23 January 2020
- Assault Causing Bodily Injury- Texas Penal Code 22.01(a)
22 January 2020
- Texas Turn Signal Law- What color? How far do you have to signal?
5 January 2020
- I’m guilty, should I still hire a lawyer?
9 December 2019
- Why is my criminal case taking so long?
6 December 2019
- Forney Criminal Defense Lawyers- Guest and Gray Law Firm
11 November 2019
- Non-Disclosure for Straight Probation on Texas Misdemeanors
10 November 2019
- Relationship Evidence in Family Violence Cases- CCP 38.371
9 November 2019
Contact & Map