Free Consultation: (606) 584-0274Tap to Call This Lawyer
Bryan Keith UnderwoodLaw Office of Bryan Keith Underwood
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Health Care Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
I enjoy being able to live and work in my hometown. I started my legal career as a public defender and still take court appointed cases. Along the way I acquired the trial skills necessary to successfully defend those accused of crimes, the injured, the disabled, and men and women struggling with domestic issues. I practice regularly in the courts of the following Ky. counties: Mason, Bracken, Fleming, Lewis, Rowan, Nicholas, and Harrison, and will take criminal cases throughout the Commonwealth and in Federal Courts.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Health Care Law
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Social Security Disability
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Auto Accidents - 25% Other Personal Injury -TBD
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Federal Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Law Office of Bryan Keith Underwood
- - Current
- Domestic practice (local), Criminal Defense (Statewide & Federal), Estate Planning & Probate, Personal Injury and Auto Accident Litigation.
- Raymond S. Bogucki, PSC
- General practice, concentrating on criminal defense representation, disability advocacy, auto accident litigation.
- Trial Attorney
- Kentucky Department of Public Advocacy
- Opened and established new trial office covering Mason, Bracken, Fleming and Lewis Counties, as trial attorney for Kentucky Department of Public Advocacy, providing representation for the indigent accused charged with misdemeanors, felonies and capital offenses and juveniles charged with status and public offenses Prepared a variety of cases, pleadings and allied court papers in connection with jury and bench trials, court hearings and ancillary proceedings, including some appellate work. Manage heavy caseload, 542 cases per attorney in 2004.
- General Counsel's Assistant
- Northern Kentucky University
- Assistant to the University's General Counsel, investigated and assisted in preparation of responses to EEOC complaints and research of legal issues related to higher education.
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University
- J.D. | Law
- Stands for Children Award
- Buffalo Trace Regional Interagency Council
- Juvenile Advocacy Award
- Kentucky Justice Association
- - Current
- Kentucky State Bar
- - Current
Articles & Publications
- Dealing With Jail Fees
- The Advocate: Journal of Criminal Justice Education & Research, Kentucky Department of Public Advocacy, Vol. 26, Issue No. 4
- HIPAA Versus KASPER in a Preemption Challenge: The Fix Is In
- The Advocate: Journal of Criminal Justice Education & Research, Kentucky Department of Public Advocacy, Vol. 26, Issue No. 1
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.