Brian Patrick ThillMurphy Desmond
- Business Law, Bankruptcy, Landlord Tenant ...
Brian Thill serves as counsel for creditors, debtors, and receivers in civil matters, and has extensive experience representing parties in all aspects of bankruptcy proceedings, including committees and trustees. Mr. Thill has represented nearly a dozen of the top 100 American Fortune 500 companies, as well as numerous local banks and small businesses. His creditors' rights and defense practice routinely includes preference, fraudulent transfer, Chapter 128, foreclosure, replevin, and Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and Wisconsin Consumer Act actions. In addition to his bankruptcy and insolvency practice, Mr. Thill also has experience in the areas of general civil litigation, appellate, title insurance, real estate law, landlord-tenant, secured transactions, banking compliance, and general lease and business transactions.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Murphy Desmond
- - Current
- O'Dess and Associates, S.C.
- Summer Law Clerk
- State of Wisconsin - Department of Justice
- Marquette University
- J.D. (2003)
- Honors: Marquette University Law Review
- Wisconsin State Bar  # 1039088
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.