Reviewed by Glynda Parker Edmunds February 7, 2020
Compassionate and Honest
Brian was always upfront with me about all the options, possible outcomes and where we stood. He believed in me and kept me focused on my children’s best interest. He made sure to tell me all that would affect my case positive or negative and made sure I was prepared for what may come from the other attorney and the judge.
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Please visit our law firm's website at www.Bennett-Legal.com for more details. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to earn your trust AND your business.
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Education Law
- Business Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Juvenile Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Personal Injury
- White Collar Crime
- Real Estate Law
- Free Consultation
All initial appointments receive a FREE consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards are accepted.
- Contingent Fees
Your case may be applicable to contingent fees rather than billed monthly. Contact our team today to learn more.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
This law firm offers competitive rates for sound advice and honest hard work on your behalf. Additionally, we offer income based fee schedules for a limited number of clients per year, call for more details and eligibility.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Indiana Supreme Court
- ID Number: 27736-45
- 7th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Valparaiso University School of Law
- J.D. (2007) | Criminal/Family/General
- Honors: Phi Delta Phi - Honor Society - Law
- Activities: Student Government, Client Counseling
- Pennsylvania State University - University Park
- B.A. | Psychology
- Porter County Bar Association
- Indiana Bar Association
- American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys
- Phi Delta Phi
- Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates [COPPA]
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map