Free Consultation: (888) 285-5833Tap to Call This Lawyer
Brendan Michael Kelly

Brendan Michael Kelly

A Trial will convince you of my expertise!
  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Juvenile Law...
  • Colorado, Iowa, Nebraska
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

I have been a defense attorney for the last 26 plus years. I'm currently licensed in Nebraska, Iowa and hold an inactive license in Colorado. I also handle matters in federal court. Give me a call to help with criminal defense, DUI/OUI, Family and Divorce law. We offer free friendly advice and will get your matter going for you. Put us in your corner.

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • DUI & DWI
  • Juvenile Law
  • Domestic Violence
  • Family Law
  • Divorce
  • Traffic Tickets
  • Free Consultation
    Happy to meet with you for a free for initial consultation.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    I take all forms of credit cards. We can also assist you in obtaining a loan to help pay the costs of our services.
  • Contingent Fees
    Normal fee for contingent fee types of cases is 30% minus costs. We are always happy to have that matter discussed.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    We offer payment plans and will discuss the matter free of charge.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Federal Circuit
  • English
Creighton University, School of Law
Juris Doctor / Moot Court and Trial Team member. (1991)
Metropolitan State College of Denver
Bachelor of Arts (1987)
Honors: Student body president, State board member three years.
Professional Associations
Nebraska State Bar # 23074
- Current
Nebraska Criminal Defense Attorney Association
- Current
Iowa State Bar
- Current
Activities: Criminal and Family sections
National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Current
Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- Current
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
3 Questions Answered

Q. In the 12 steps of a dre cop ... the 12th step is done by dre? What if male dre has a female cop give ua to M/suspect?
A: There are many more steps to a DRE than 12. Not likely to be valid test for a female cop to perform a UA on a male.
Q. State gets continuance for cop and I was denied for same hearing?
A: You should have had your attorney contact the court and it would have likely be continued.
Q. I lost my licencen for 15 years i got 4 years to go can i go infront of a judge and ask to get blow thing put in
A: The DMV will give you an interlock license after 71/2 years. Contact DMV!
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Law Office of Brendan M. Kelly, PC, LLO
1904 Farnam Street
Suite 101
Omaha, NE 68102
Telephone: (402) 455-1711
Cell: (402) 455-1711
Fax: (402) 408-6576
Santee Nation Tribal Court
207 His Red Nation Street
RR2 Box 5172
Omaha, NE 68760
Toll-Free: (888) 285-5833
Telephone: (402) 455-1711
Cell: (402) 455-1711
Fax: (402) 408-6576