Donald L. Schense
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Medical Malpractice ...
The Law Office of Donald L. Schense opened in 1998. I earned my undergraduate degree in 1978 and law degree in 1982 from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Before opening my Law Practice, I held positions as an active duty Judge Advocate in the United States Air Force (Colonel, Ret.), Deputy Lancaster County Attorney, Deputy Douglas County Attorney, and Special Assistant United States Attorney. I retired from the Nebraska Air National Guard in 2009 after 25 years of service as the Senior Staff Judge Advocate assigned to Joint Force Headquarters for the state of Nebraska. I have a total of 33 years of experience in all aspects of civil and criminal litigation both in state and federal courts with an emphasis on personal injury and criminal defense. When Experience Matters I have unrivaled experience with over 175 jury trials including over 20 murder trials. My priority is to give you information, advocacy, and aggressive representation to protect your rights. I offer proven strategies in cases involving:
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Military Law
- Veteran's Benefits
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Veteran and Military Discounts Available - Call for More Information
- 8th Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- J.D. (1982)
- Nebraska State Bar Association  # 16928
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.