(361) 575-5291Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Personal Injury, Collections, Employment Law ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Social Security Disability
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Law Offices of Bradford Kvinta
- Assistant District Attorney
- Bexar County Criminal District Attorney's Office
- Texas Tech University School of Law
- J.D. (2010)
- Texas A&M University - College Station
- B.S. (2006) | Political Science
- Texas Lutheran University
- State Bar of Texas  # 24068235
- Victoria County Bar Association
- Board of Directors
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Kliem & Associates
15 Questions Answered
- Q. How do I go about change police report. A 18 wheeler hit them from behind. The office told my sister and husband it was
- A: Contact an attorney. Your attorney can speak with the officer who wrote the report, who should then issue an amendment.
- Q. my 3 year old child slipped and fell at a flea market into improperly disposed of raw sewage.
- A: Any claim would likely be limited due to the minimal damages involved.
- Q. Can I file a negligence case on a doctor for failing to diagnose me having stage 3 chronic kidney disease failure?
- A: Talk to an attorney as soon as possible. Failure to diagnose cases in medical malpractice are difficult, but your attorney can evaluate your claim and help determine a plan of action.
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.