Free Consultation: (855) 909-4442Tap to Call This Lawyer
Brad Marsicek

Brad Marsicek

Nebraska and Iowa Divorce and Custody Attorney Goosmann Law
  • Divorce, Family Law, Arbitration & Mediation ...
  • Iowa, Nebraska
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&ASocial Media

Divorce and Child Custody trial lawyer licensed in Nebraska and Iowa who primarily handles divorce and child custody cases around Omaha and Elkhorn, Nebraska, Council Bluffs, Iowa and surrounding areas. Over 40+ domestic trials and countless contested hearings appearances for clients. Advocate for parents seeking to preserve their access to their children and their parental rights.

Trained Nebraska Parenting Plan Mediator.

Brad is a local attorney, trained mediator, dedicated father, and relentless advocate for clients with experience before most area Nebraska and Iowa judges and attorneys.

Practice Areas
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Arbitration & Mediation
    Family Arbitration
    Appeals & Appellate
    Civil Appeals
Additional Practice Areas
  • Civil Litigation
  • Family Law Mediation
  • Child Custody
  • Child Custody Modifications
  • Child Support
  • Grandparent Visitation
Video Conferencing
  • FaceTime
  • Zoom
  • Microsoft Teams
  • Free Consultation
    Client's who retain the firm on the same day as the consultation will have the initial consultation fee waived.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
Senior Associate Attorney
Goosmann Law Firm
- Current
Nebraska and Iowa civil litigation and domestic / family law attorney. - General Civil Litigation - Divorce - Child Custody - Child support - Paternity - Alternative Dispute Resolution - Mediation
Associate Attorney
Cordell and Cordell
Represent father's in Child custody and divorce cases throughout Nebraska and Iowa
Marsicek Law LLC
Representing Omaha and Nebraska clients in Divorce, Family Law, Child Custody, Personal Injury, Real Estate and General Civil Litigation matters.
Claims Counsel
Fidelity National Title Group
Claims Counsel for the largest real estate title insurance company in the country. Managed company litigation, real estate title claims, and real estate/mechanic's lien litigation for matters throughout the United States.
Contract Attorney
Shook Hardy Bacon
University of Nebraska College of Law
J.D. | Law
University of Nebraska College of Law Logo
University of Nebraska - Lincoln
University of Nebraska - Lincoln Logo
Rising Star
Only 2.5% of lawyers are selected for inclusion on the Rising Stars list each year in each state.
Professional Associations
Omaha Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Nebraska Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Iowa Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Can I Remove My Child from the State of Nebraska? A Summary of Nebraska Law
Goosmann Law
20-20-20 Rule in Military Divorce
Speaking Engagements
Cordell College
Nebraska Family Law Mediator
Nebraska Mediation Association
Websites & Blogs
Goosmann Law Firm
Goosmann Law - Divorce Docket Blog
Legal Answers
2 Questions Answered
Q. Can I get the interest on the back child support written off in Nebraska? The child support is caught up just interest.
A: Hello - Even if the child is 23, if you owe child support money or still owe interest from a past balance paid, any child support debt will continue to accrue interest until paid in full or a receipt is filed by the other parent. The only exception would be if a Court retroactively adjusts child support accrued arising from a pending modification case. It does not sound like that is the case here.
Q. I self filed for a complaint to Establishing Paternity, Custody, Parenting Time, and Child Support.
A: As Julie mentioned, you do not need an attorney to seek a temporary parenting plan in a normal divorce or paternity case. However, an attorney will have the expertise and experience to guide you through this process. Your posting makes it seem like there may be an existing court order, which could change how you approach being denied access to the child. Although the specific details of your case will ultimately control who is awarded custody, and how and when someone has access to a child, it is always recommended to protect your legal rights as soon as possible.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Goosmann Law Firm
17838 Burke Street
Suite 250
Omaha, NE 68118
Toll-Free: (855) 909-4442
Telephone: (402) 313-8788
Monday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed (Today)
Sunday: Closed
Notice: Evening and Weekend Hours by Scheduled Appointment Only
Goosmann Law Firm - Virtual Office
17838 Burke Street
Suite 250
Omaha / Council Bluffs, IA 51503
Telephone: (402) 280-7648
Monday: 9 AM - 5 AM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed (Today)
Sunday: Closed
Notice: Virtual Office Appointments
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.