Bowman Garrett JrTHIRTY-FIVE YEARS OF SOPHISTICATED COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION LAW EXPERIENCE.
- Construction Law, Arbitration & Mediation, Business Law
Over thirty years of experience in nearly all facets of construction and business law. Areas of expertise include dispute resolution, business organization, consulting and management, real estate syndication and development, construction management and telecommunications.
• Pilot in USAF. Aircraft Commander KC-135 air refueling tanker. Over 100 missions in Viet Nam.
• Adjunct Professor - Emory Law School, Atlanta, Georgia, in the area of construction law.
• Lecturer – Graduate Construction Management Program, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, in the area of construction law.
• Lecturer - Graduate Construction Management Program, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado, in the area of construction law.
• Lecturer for Federal Publications in Washington, D.C., San Francisco, California and Las Vegas, Nevada, in the area of federal government construction contracts.
AV Rated by Martindale Hubbel
Who's Who in Construction Law in the U.S.
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Emory University
- Law Degree
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.