Benjamin T. StephensJohnston Law Offices P.C.
- Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury, Criminal Law
- Illinois, Missouri
Benjamin Stephens has been with Johnston Law Offices for nearly 20 years and concentrates his practice in the areas of workers' compensation, personal injury and criminal defense. He has litigated both workers' compensation and personal injury cases for the firm, and has been involved in securing settlement awards in excess of one million dollars, in addition to numerous workers' compensation cases in excess of six figures.
Ben graduated from New Athens High School and attended Eastern Illinois University where he graduated with high honors. He continued his education at Southern Illinois University School of Law where he graduated in 2005. Since graduating from Law school, he has concentrated his practice in Central and Southern Illinois and the Metro East. He began clerking with Patrick in 2001 and became a licensed attorney at the firm in 2006.
Ben currently resides in Troy, Illinois, with his wife Keely and their dog Brooklyn. He is a member of the Madison County and St. Clair County Bar Associations. He enjoys crossfit and many recreational activities, including running and golf and is an avid follower all St. Louis sports teams. His father is a retired Mobile Equipment Operator for Headwater Resource and previously worked 13 years for Granite City Steel, and 24 years as a coal miner for Peabody. His mother is a retired registered nurse from Belleville Memorial Hospital, where she worked for over 33 years.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- The Missouri Bar
- ID Number: 73599
- Johnston Law Offices P.C.
- Southern Illinois University School of Law
- J.D. (2005)
- Eastern Illinois University
- B.S. (2001)
- Honors: cum laude
- The Missouri Bar  # 73599
- State Bar of Illinois
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.