Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Business Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
Additional Practice Area
- Land Use & Zoning
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Partner, Chairman, GLUEE Department
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law
- UCLA School of Law
- Southern California Super Lawyer
- Los Angeles Magazine
- Received this award from 2009-2015 (Received the Business Edition award in 2014)
- California's Top 100 Lawyers
- Daily Journal
- AV Rating
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review
- Activities: Member, Los Angeles Development Reform Committee, appointed by former Los Angeles Mayor Richard Riordan (produced recommendations on streamlining the development process), 1994-96
- Activities: Chair, Valley Industry and Commerce Association, a regional business organization consisting of nearly 400 corporate members who employ 250,000 people in fields ranging from finance and real estate to manufacturing and health care, 1992-1994
- California State Bar
Articles & Publications
- Opportunities Moving from Distressed Properties to More Normalized Real Estate
- Real Estate Finance Journal
- Subdivide and Conquer
- Los Angeles Business Journal
Websites & Blogs
- Benjamin M. Reznik's Website Profile
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP Website
- California Land Use Blog
- New California Prop 65 Warnings Required by August 30, 2018 – Is your business ready?
19 June 2018
- JMBM Government, Land Use and Environmental Lawyers Selected for Inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America® Guide
18 August 2017
- Double Deja Vu: AB 219 is Reinstated!
20 April 2017
- Deja Vu: Court Overturns AB 219… Again!
30 March 2017
- Beginning of the End for Davis-Bacon?
26 January 2017
- Reversal of Fortune: AB 219 is Back!
19 December 2016
- Charter Cities: No Longer an Oasis From CA Prevailing Wage
21 November 2016
- New CA Prevailing Wage Law Suspended by Federal Court!
19 October 2016
- Another First: CA Prevailing Wage Law Expanded to Cover Material Suppliers
14 October 2016
Contact & Map