Ben CrittendenHonest and Relentless Representation for the Injured in Alaska.
- Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation
Alaska native Ben Crittenden founded the Law Office of Ben Crittenden in Anchorage in 2009. He is an accomplished personal injury attorney and a fierce advocate for the injured victims of others’ negligence. With a persistent and unfaltering passion for practicing law, Mr. Crittenden achieves outstanding successes for his clients seeking compensation for injuries. Focusing his practice on personal injury, Mr. Crittenden handles cases involving motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, work injuries, wrongful death, and more. He holds a B.A. in History from Colgate University and received his Juris Doctor from Georgetown University Law Center. Mr. Crittenden also has a master’s degree in American History from San Francisco State University.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Personal injury claims, car accidents, insurance claims, and workers compensation claims are accepted on a contingent fee basis. If we don't get a settlement, you don't pay anything.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Georgetown University Law Center
- J.D. (2005) | Law
- Honors: Georgetown International Environmental Law Review, Associate Editor
- California State University - San Francisco State University
- M.A. (2002) | History
- Colgate University
- B.A. (1998) | History
- Honors: Honors in History
- Activities: Colgate Hockey Team
- Top 40 Under 40
- National Association of Personal Injury Attorneys
- American Association of Justice
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.