Ashley McCormackFormer prosecutor and experienced trial attorney, Call today for free case eval
- Criminal Law, Traffic Tickets, DUI & DWI ...
Ashley McCormack is an aggressive advocate for her clients, no matter the legal concern. She is a seasoned trial attorney, having prosecuted and defended a multitude of criminal and civil lawsuits in state and federal courts throughout Massachusetts.
Ashley graduated from Northeastern University School of Law. After graduating from law school, Ashley served as an Assistant District Attorney for the Bristol County D.A.’s Office, prosecuting criminal matters in New Bedford and Fall River, as well as in the Juvenile Courts. As a prosecutor, she routinely argued on behalf of the Commonwealth in a multitude of criminal hearings and trials. Ashley conducted hearings on bail, pre-trial detention (“dangerousness hearings”), motions to suppress evidence, and probation violations. Her time as a prosecutor also involved witness and victim interviews, obtaining discovery, and trials. Ashley’s years of experience as a prosecutor provide invaluable insight into defending clients facing criminal charges. Ashley knows exactly how to develop an effective defense strategy for clients facing criminal charges and is always ready to take a case to trial.
Ashley has also worked for two mid-size, Boston-based law firms where she represented insured individuals and businesses as panel counsel for several national and multinational insurance companies. Ashley’s civil practice included the defense of claims for personal injury, property damage, professional malpractice, consumer protection, and products liability. She handled lawsuits that ranged from car accidents, breach of contracts, to worksite fatalities. As with her criminal defense practice, Ashley has a keen understanding of litigating civil claims on behalf of individuals who have been injured or wronged through no fault of their own. She understands where your case needs to go and how to get there quickly and efficiently because of her years litigating on the other side of the table. Call today!
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- White Collar Crime
- Juvenile Law
- Google Meet
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and Mastercard
- Contingent Fees
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers
- ID Number: 649007
- Northeastern University School of Law
- Top 40 Under 40
- Association of America's Top Lawyers
- Top 40 Under 40
- The National Trial Lawyers
- State Bar of Massachusetts  # 694007
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- New Bedford Bar Association
- Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.