Anita Marie LamarLamar Law Office, LLC
- Personal Injury, Family Law
- Georgia, Oklahoma
Anita Lamar is licensed with the state bars of both Georgia and Oklahoma. She devotes herself to the practice areas of Domestic Law and Personal Injury with a concentration in motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, wrongful death, medical malpractice and product liability. She has also assisted with the formation of several small businesses. Anita Lamar is a fourth generation native Georgian. She attended the University of West Georgia on full debate scholarship where she received her Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science. She received her Juris Doctor from Oklahoma City University School of Law as a Merit Scholar, graduated in the top 25% of her class, made the Dean’s List and Faculty Honor Roll, and interned for the notable Plaintiff’s Firm, Naifeh Law Firm. She previously worked for Duke Law Firm of Carrollton, GA. In her career as a personal injury attorney, she has acquired over $350,000 for her clients in settlement proceeds, won several contentious Motions and has fought ruthlessly each time to ensure that her client’s interests remain protected against every major insurance company in America. She is a member of Alpha Kappa Psi Business Fraternity and Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity. She is a regular contributor to The Rock Newspaper, and the daughter of famed journalist Harold “Hal” Lamar. She is also the Vice President of Henry County Bar Association, a member of the Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys, Gate City Bar Association, and Please contact Ms. Lamar today, so that she may have the pleasure of serving you. Ms. Lamar accepts appointments every day of the week.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Family Law - Free 15 minute phone consultation; All personal injury cases receive free consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted
Lamar Law Office, LLC accepts all major credit cards.
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Payment Plans for eligible client.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law
- J.D. (2011) | Law
- Honors: CALI; Dean's List; Faculty Honor Roll
- Activities: President of Elder Club; Phi Alpha Delta; Student Ambassador
- State Bar of Georgia  # 892383
- Lamar Law Office, LLC
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.