Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII GoldBlawgsearch
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Reyes, O'Shea & Coloca, P.A.
- University of Miami
- University of Florida
- Florida State Bar
- Dade County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association f/k/a The Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- The Florida Justice Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- The American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Angel M. Reyes's Website Profile
- Reyes, O'Shea & Coloca, P.A. Website
- Mesothelioma Lawyers Blog
- Georgia Pacific Finances Articles Meant To Cast Doubt On The Toxic Effects Of Chrysotile Asbestos
10 October 2013
- Product Liability -When Can You Seek Emotional Distress Damages?
20 September 2013
- Labor Day: Take A Moment to Remember the Laborers Unknowing Exposed to Asbestos.
29 August 2013
- Mesothelioma Research Updates
19 August 2013
- Asbestos In The House
22 July 2013
- Asbestos Cases: State Court vs. Federal Court
24 June 2013
- Pittsburgh Corning Reorganization Plan Confirmed – Asbestos Claims Pending
7 June 2013
- Asbestos Trade Restrictions Blocked
1 June 2013
- Asbestos Claims Bankrupt another Manufacturer – Yarway Files Chapter 11 .
13 May 2013
1 Questions Answered
- Q. I am the Plaintiff in a case for: Torts - Injury - Personal Injury- Product Liability. If I win is the settlement taxed?
- A: Settlements for personal injuries are not taxable. Settlements for lost wages are taxable. One should always consult with your tax advisor.
Contact & Map