Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII Gold
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Reyes, O'Shea & Coloca, P.A.
- University of Miami
- University of Florida
- Florida State Bar
- Dade County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association f/k/a The Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- The Florida Justice Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- The American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
1 Questions Answered
- Q. I am the Plaintiff in a case for: Torts - Injury - Personal Injury- Product Liability. If I win is the settlement taxed?
- A: Settlements for personal injuries are not taxable. Settlements for lost wages are taxable. One should always consult with your tax advisor.
Contact & Map