Offers Video ConferencingTap to Call This Lawyer
Angel A. FigueredoFigueredo Law Offices, LLC
- Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury
- Florida, Georgia, New Jersey
Angel Figueredo attended Fairleigh Dickinson University in Teaneck, NJ where he received his B.S. in Accounting and graduated Cum Laude in 1981. Mr. Figueredo became a Certified Public Accountant and a Certified Management Accountant in New Jersey where he worked as an accountant for a CPA firm and Fortune 500 companies for 16 years until he graduated from law school in 1997.
He attended law school at Seton Hall University School of Law in Newark, NJ and obtained his J.D in May of 1997. Immediately after graduating from law school he began working as a personal injury and workers’ compensation attorney and he has consistently fought for the rights of injured persons throughout Georgia.
Mr. Figueredo in a member in good standing with the State Bar of Georgia and is also a member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Associations, Cobb County Bar Association, and the Atlanta Bar Association.
Mr. Figueredo knows not every case goes to trial but he believes every case should be prepared for trial. This preparation is what gives Mr. Figueredo the knowledge and power to pursue the pre-trial resolutions his clients desire and enables him to take cases to a jury whenever it becomes necessary.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
No fee until you win.
- New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- FIGUEREDO LAW OFFICES LLC
- - Current
- At Figueredo Law Offices, LLC, we devote our practice to helping those who have been injured due to the negligence or recklessness of someone else. Attorney Angel Figueredo works closely with each client to help them through the difficulties of their injury, so they can focus on achieving a healthy recovery.
- Angel A. Figueredo, Attorney at Law
- Attorney devoting practice to personal injury and workers compensation.
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- J.D. (1997)
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- B.S. (1982) | Accounting
- Florida State Bar  # 137030
- - Current
- State Bar of ZGeorgia
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.