I bring an ivory tower legal education from Washington University and over 35 years of legal experience to down to earth people. Since 2004 I have been the Illinois Downstate Chair for the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Lawyers. And I am a founding member of the Bankruptcy Law Network legal blog. I also recognize that sometimes bad things happen to good people. When you get tired of abusive debt collectors call me for reasonable and respectable solutions to your financial problems.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Student Loan Lawyer
- Free Consultation
Please call for a telephone consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Note, credit cards are not accepted for persons filing bankruptcy.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Reasonable and affordable rates based on the type and amount of work involved.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Attorney & Owner
- A Bankruptcy Lawyer Andy Miofsky
- - Current
- Washington University School of Law
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- State Chair for Downstate Illinois
- - Current
- Activities: Speaker at Seminar and Workshops
- Bankruptcy Information
- Consumer Commission – Student Loan Discharge Recommendations
18 April 2019
- Can I File Chapter 13 if I am Self Employed?
5 March 2019
- Judicial Estoppel: Medical Malpractice Claim Survives Omission From Bankruptcy Schedule A/B
27 January 2019
- GasBuddy = Gas Savings
7 January 2019
- Rescission & Bankruptcy
27 December 2018
- Why I will be Rude to You After You File Chapter 13
6 October 2018
- Why does the IRS file liens? And what you can do about one.
21 September 2018
- Why Nothing Good Comes from Pro Se Bankruptcy Filings
6 June 2018
- How Cognitive Biases Can Drive You Into Bankruptcy
9 April 2018